Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Reason

My thoughts run wild, it hopes and pants
Slake its thirst did none, except my heavenly father.
No clay pot questions the potter of its shape,
But question did I the Lord, of my being.

An answer, A reason, I wanted for all
It took me a while to realise that god was no fool
He loved me a lot and wished me the best
Then why did I search for the answers on Earth?

Those answers, those reasons, those truths that I longed for
Lay uncovered for reasons their own
Blind belief I repose in my Lord
Then why question his acts ever justified!?

A panacea for broken hearts...
 Its not just the dream of a hopeful man
“Everything happens for a reason and the reason be God!”
You question the Lord when you fumble in faith
For the faithful one is the one who truly yearns for the answer
He dies not broken-hearted coz he knows the best of all...
That death be just the beginning
An answer to all those questions
The Reason for life unearthed!

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone o clay pot :) Nice writing! Didn't know you write poems :D I keep wondering about that too.. Any luck with the answers? Any answer I think I find leads to square one again :-/ Guess we'll all have to wait till the end to find out..
    - Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can suggest you a book. doesn't really give you any answer and it is a pure fiction with a little philosphy. but then if you have the faintest belief in heaven it could be a little comforting. five people you meet in heaven by mitch albom. it gives you ideas actually.. wishful tinkin which some may earmark as of bein foolish. But its nice :p

    ReplyDelete